Wowo’s MALLOW WAX is as Soft as a Marshmallow and as Smooth as Glass. MALLOW WAX is a proprietary blend of Brazilian Carnuba Wax, Montan Wax, and Resins for a High-Gloss Masterpiece. The Blend of Old School Cool with the latest in surface coating technology keeps paste wax alive and well.
- HIGH-GLOSS: Wowo’s MALLOW WAX Is A High-Gloss Show Ready Wax
- EASY-ON, EASY-OFF: Easy To Apply And Even Easier to Remove
- UV RESISTANCE: Offers Strong Protection From Harmful UV Rays With A Brilliant Shine
- OLD SCHOOL COOL: The Look Of An Old-School Paste Wax With The Latest In Surface Coating Technology
How to use:
- Simply take a Foam or Microfiber Applicator and give it a couple twists within the can of wax
- Once the applicator is coated with a layer of wax, apply it to a painted panel. You can do one panel at a time or all the panels at once if you would prefer to let the product set. The choice is yours!
- Once you’ve made your go around and the air smells of Freshly Roasted Marshmallows, take a Premium Microfiber Towel and buff the wax off. The result will be a High-Gloss, Show-Ready Finish. [avoid application on rubber or plastic trim to mitigate the risk of minor discoloration]