The Eagle Edgeless 500 towel is the reinvention of The Rag Company's flagship towel. Completely redesigned in 2018, they took what was already a great towel and made it better.
The original version was a 480GSM towel which they increased to 500GSM. The original towel was also an Ultrasonically cut edge, the Eagle Edgeless 500 has a knife cut edge which reduces the chances of linting.
The Eagle Edgeless is the recommended towel to use in conjunction with Bead Maker to ensure the best results.
- Size: 40cm x 60cmBlend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 500GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material: 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Bead Maker application
- Removal of detailing sprays / wax / compound / sealant / glaze / polish
- Buffing and polishing chrome / shiny metals / glass / mirrors
- Polishing wheels and rocker panels
- Rinseless / waterless washing
- Instant detailing
- Spray waxes and buffing; final buff
- Drying touch-up (small/medium-size areas)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.