Brake Buster is designed to remove brake dust, oil, dirt and stains from quality wheels with out causing damage to the wheel.
It is a gel like substance that clings to the wheel and helps break down and remove contaminants on the wheels surface.
This is the process we personally use to clean vehicle wheels.
- Fill your dedicated wheel bucket with your choice of vehicle soap or specific wheel cleaner soap. Place your dedicated wheel tools IE mitt/brush's in the bucket. (We find using the soap that you use to wash the car works well)
- Spray Brake Buster liberally on the wheel. Be sure to get the barrel and face of the wheel.
- Allow to dwell on the wheel for 1-2 minutes. Note that this product does not change colour like other wheel cleaners or Iron removers.
- Take your wheel brush from the bucket and begun to clean the inside of the barrel. Start from the top of the wheel and work your way down to the bottom.
- Take the smaller wheel brush and use this to clean out harder to reach areas like around the lug nuts.
- Using the dedicated wheel mitt, wipe down the spokes and face of the wheel.
- Rinse the wheels thoroughly with water.
NOTE: Only do ONE wheel at a time. Complete the entire process before moving on to the next wheel.